||Shanghai - Pudong New Area
||Fluent in English
Brief description of key responsibilities:
• Responsible for defining and designing mixed-signal ICs for Smartcard and other projects.
• Tasks include block/circuit simulation, layout and testing mixed-signal ICs through all phases.
Special knowledge, skill and ability requirements:
• 4+years of hands-on design experience in the following analog circuit: OPAMPs, Bandgap Reference, PLL, ADC, DAC.
• Understand the physics of MOS device.
• Knowledge of HSPICE, Spectre, and circuit, layout tools is a must.
• Can read, write English very well. Speak English is preferred.
• Must be a good team player.
Education and experience required:
• BS/MS in EE or equivalence
Send Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org